We are excited to be exhibiting at Enterprise Excellence on May 23rd in Croke Park alongside experts in lean, Six Sigma, and continuous improvement. Building on the inaugural event in 2017, this year promises to be even better, with twice as many professionals attending to learn and interact with Ireland’s lean experts from companies such as Toyota, Abtran, Dell EMC, Eli Lilly, Accenture, and more.
The 2017 event boasted a star-studded list of experts from the enterprise excellence community with highlights such as:
- Sean Kelly of Abbott Diagnostics discussing the journey of their Longford site to receiving the coveted Shingo Prize. Sean provided insightful thought leadership lessons in how he focused on culture, not just projects, to see real improvements in business results.
- Yvonne Clavin of Channelle Group discussing how the implementation of visual management boards is saving their Loughrea site quarter of a million euro every year.
This year promises to be even better with Hive meetings, workshops, a poster presentation, and talks across eight streams:
- Starting the journey to operational excellence
- Next stage towards operational excellence
- Transforming organisational culture
- Lean in a digital age
- Influencing the team to “do” lean
- Engaging people in lean to create momentum
- Applying lean to business services
- An agenda of constant improvement
This year we are looking forward to showcasing how our technical writing services help companies to reduce human error rates, enhance training outcomes, and increase operational efficiencies. As technical communication experts, we focus on delivering clear, concise, and audience-focused content that your SMEs and technical professionals will actually use!
With 1,000 delegates expected to attend 32 talks and visit 36 solution suppliers’ stands, it promises to be a busy and exciting day in Croke Park. Please call over to stand 35 and enter our competition to win a place on our next one-day Effective Writing Skills course, which gives technical professionals the skills and knowledge to make their writing clearer and more effective to the reader.
- Image by Product School, licensed by Unsplash