We are looking for a highly motivated Localization Project Manager with a proven track record in project management, client management, and experience working as part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate will support the Translation and Localization team and will be responsible for the management of key projects, on time and within budget, while meeting the high-quality expectations of TWi clients.
TWi is an exciting high-growth company. We are a team of technical writers, translators/linguists and consultants. We support leading technology and life sciences companies to create the ideal end-user experience for their internal and external clients.
As knowledge transfer professionals, we are experts in:
- Technical Writing
- Translation and Localization
- Technical Writing Training
- SAP Enable Now Content Services
- Technical Writing for Emerging Technologies
We are focused on making it easy for our clients to work with us. Whether we’re working on Instructions for Use for a medical device, process documentation for developing life-saving drugs, or an online help system for a software application, we guarantee high-quality results and timely delivery. Our expert teams support clients in improving operational efficiency, sales, customer satisfaction, reducing human/user error rates, and achieving their business objectives.
Cork, with remote and flexible working arrangements available
- Ensure delivery of translation/localization projects in accordance with agreed schedule, budget, quality standards and client requirements
- Act as main point of contact for assigned customer accounts
- Identify project requirements with client/internal stakeholders and create project plan/schedule
- Maintain and monitor project schedule and budget
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and freelance translators
- Analyze current pain points in projects, workflows and tools , providing suggestions for improvements with an emphasis on automation and efficiency
- Document, update and share project management best practices on a regular basis
- Coordinate QA feedback for freelance translators
- Support in management and implementation of website localization projects
- Manage and maintain linguistic assets, e.g. TMs, glossaries, etc.
- Research new tools/technology and train the team as needed
- Assist in maintaining ISO certification and promoting continuous process improvement
- Contribute to internal company projects
- Third-level qualification in translation/localization, IT or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience working in translation/localization and using localization technology solutions
- Strong planning and organisation skills – can allocate time and resources appropriately even when faced with multiple demands and competing priorities
- Solution-driven problem solver with ability to rapidly discern changes in project priorities to ensure client satisfaction
- Strong experience with localization platforms, file formats, and CAT tools used to manage and/or automate workflows
- Excellent written and spoken English with proficiency in another language
- Experience in web development/design – knowledge of WordPress and similar web CMS in particular (a formal qualification in this would be a plus, but not essential)
- Experience working on machine-translation projects
- Understands and keeps up to date on industry challenges, research and trends
- Flexible and proactive, displaying a can-do attitude
- Determined and ambitious, with a hunger for continued learning and self-development
Wednesday, 30 June 2021
To apply for this role, please complete the ‘Careers’ form on our Contact Us page.