TWi is an exciting high-growth company. We are a team of technical writers, translators/linguists and consultants. We support leading technology and life sciences companies to create the ideal end-user experience for their internal and external clients.
As knowledge transfer professionals, we are experts in:
- Technical Writing
- Translation and Localization
- Technical Writing Training
- SAP Enable Now Content Services
- Content Strategy and Information for Emerging Technologies
Our team members enjoy an admirable benefits package, an open and communicative culture, and opportunities to contribute, learn, grow, and flourish every day in a dynamic environment. From our beginning, we’ve championed flexible working arrangements, including varied work-from-home options. TWi was founded on the principle that all communication, no matter how technical, is about people. We put that into practice by making sure that everyone on our team is valued, included, and supported.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally to our colleagues and our customers.
- Teamwork – we support and work for each other.
- Integrity – we keep our promises.
- Quality – we are dedicated to excellence.
- Customer focused – we create value for our customers.
- Making a difference – we care.
- Measured risk taking – we learn from successes and failures.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Marketing Manager who will bring their own bright ideas, entrepreneurial flair, and a strong work ethic to our team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing business. The successful candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing and experience in growing a business. They will have the freedom to shape the marketing department while taking responsibility to support in the growth and development of the customer base. In particular, they will take ownership for the success of the inbound lead generation engine. This is a key leadership position, and the successful candidate will report to the Business Development Director (BDD).
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Provide strategic input, and take responsibility for the key areas of our Business Development (BD) strategy
- Proactively support the evolution of our BD strategy
- Agree and own specific marketing metrics, particularly around the performance of our website
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies focused on achieving agreed metrics
- Through testing, refine the customer journey and optimise the TWi website accordingly
- Use analytics to improve the functionality of the TWi website
- Generate KPI reports
- Create and manage campaigns, such as Google AdWords and LinkedIn Ads, including reviewing, challenging and optimising performance
- Work with the team to develop thought leadership content and manage the distribution of content into client channels
- Research the online behaviour of target clients and update the marketing personas
- Oversee TWi’s social media channels, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Develop marketing collateral to promote TWi services
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as advocates for TWi
- Ensure offline and online marketing messages are aligned
- Engage with leads through all methods including phone, email, face-to-face meetings & presentations, if required
Secondary tasks and responsibilities
- Attend events & conferences
- Specific duties or responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changes in personnel, organisational structure, and services.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Third level qualification in marketing, business, or a related discipline
- Previous technology business or start-up experience
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking skills
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Strong computer skills, including competency in an enterprise CRM and MS Office suite
- Proficient in SEO, keywords, and landing page development
- Fluent in platforms and tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools
- Strong planning and organisational skills – can allocate time and resources appropriately even when faced with multiple demands and competing priorities
- A proven track record in marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate about new technologies
- Strong presentation, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly, and comfortable with some ambiguity
- Willingness and ability to travel, if needed
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Cork, with remote and flexible working arrangements available
Wednesday, 13 August 2021