- Excellent written and spoken English
- A third-level degree in English, linguistics, communications, new media, business studies, technical writing, IT, UX design, data science and analytics, journalism, or a related subject
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of software, methodologies, and tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, XML, JSON, DITA, Agile, and others
- Respect for others and a strong teamwork mentality
If TWi sounds like a place where you could fit in, check out the roles we are currently seeking to fill:
Apply now for open roles
Use the message field to send a cover letter telling us about you and why you are applying for this role. Then upload your CV in PDF format.
At TWi, our values are at the heart of who we are and what we do. They’re not just words on a page. We put our values into practice every day, and we like to work with people who share our ideals.
We’re people focused. We value openness and clarity. We support one another, share our knowledge and experiences, and have fun.
We strive for excellence. We live by standards, but we strive for continuous improvement and aim to set new benchmarks for the industry.
We keep our promises to one another and to our clients. We’re honest, professional, and treat others with respect. We’re accountable.
We’re flexible. We make it easy for clients to work with us as we approach every project with the client’s needs first. We listen.
We encourage innovation and creativity. We learn from our successes and our failures. We accept responsibility in a blame-free environment.
Making a difference
We care about our community. We give back by helping neighbouring charities and celebrating their achievements.