JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Ready for a change?
– Senior Information Developer –
“It is a company where everyone – from management down to the most junior position – understand what the business is, are good at it, and enjoy doing it and working with others who do it. The work is varied and interesting, with people at all levels who are capable, thoughtful, and supportive.“
– Senior Instructional Designer –
“Working at TWi is an exceptionally satisfying and enlivening experience. You are supported, appreciated, and developed within a culture of innovation by a secure, visionary, values-led employer. A cultivated spirit of collaboration gives rise to an exciting sense of adventure as you co-create the Company and deliver excellence with your peers, a carefully selected diverse group of talented people around the globe who transform, inspire, and take the time to connect with you every day.”
– SAP SEN Consultant –
“Working at TWI allows me to collaborate with talented, friendly, and enthusiastic colleagues on lots of engaging client focused projects.“
– Marketing Manager –
“Working at TWi has given me the opportunity to step outside of my comfort zone and develop skills beyond my area of expertise. I have been able to gain invaluable experience and build a career that I can be proud of.”
Here’s why this is a great place to work.
At TWi, we empower businesses to bring their ideas to life. We’re a progressive, high-growth company, based in Ireland but with a worldwide reach and with team members working from all over the world. We’re forward thinkers. We’re writers and talkers and makers and planners and teachers. We’re experts in creating, designing, updating, renovating, managing, optimising, and perfecting content that empowers our clients to bring their big ideas to life. Careers at TWi are varied, collaborative, and rewarding.
here’s what you get for joining the team.
What’s in it for you?
When you join our team, you will become part of an open and communicative culture. TWi was founded on the principle that all communication, no matter how technical, is about people. We put that into practice by making sure that everyone on our team is valued, included, and supported. We also offer you:
Career progression opportunities in the form of
- a curated learning and development plan that helps you to grow and achieve your career goals.
- the opportunity to get involved in projects outside of your area of expertise. We pride ourselves in creating opportunities for our team members to gain experience in activities and fields that they are interested in that might not fall within their main area of expertise.
A good benefits package that consists of
- the opportunity to participate in the company pension scheme
- the opportunity to participate in the company bonus scheme
- the opportunity to participate in the TWi Sick Pay scheme that covers both short and long-term illnesses
- participation in the VHI/TWi Group health insurance scheme
- participation in the Taxsaver Commuter Ticket scheme
What’s more, we’ve championed flexible working arrangements, including varied work-from-home options, from the beginning and will continue to do so as long as our team members find value in such an approach.
If TWi sounds like a place where you could fit in, check out the roles we are currently seeking to fill.
Technical Project Manager:
who we are and how we work
At TWi, our values are at the heart of who we are and what we do. They’re not just words on a page. We put our values into practice every day, and we like to work with people who share our ideals.
We’re people focused. We value openness and clarity. We support one another, share our knowledge and experiences, and have fun.
We strive for excellence. We live by standards, but we strive for continuous improvement and aim to set new benchmarks for the industry.
We keep our promises to one another and to our clients. We’re honest, professional, and treat others with respect. We’re accountable.
We encourage innovation and creativity. We learn from our successes and our failures. We accept responsibility in a blame-free environment.
We’re flexible. We make it easy for clients to work with us as we approach every project with the client’s needs first. We listen.
Making a difference
We care about our community. We give back by helping neighbouring charities and celebrating their achievements.
the skills and experience that make our team great
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for communicators, designers, translators and technical experts with passion and talent. If you want a career in technical writing, information design, or translation and you have a technical flair, your skills and attributes will include:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A third-level degree in English, linguistics, communications, new media, business studies, technical writing, IT, UX design, data science and analytics, journalism, or a related subject
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of software, methodologies, and tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, XML, JSON, DITA, Agile, and others
- Respect for others and a strong teamwork mentality
Why we want you to join the team
What’s in it for us?
We prize teamwork and an open, collaborative, inclusive, diverse culture. We encourage continual professional development and place a premium on ongoing learning. That gives us a really broad base of skills, perspectives, and talents to offer our customers. The more we can help our team members to grow as individuals and professionals, the more we can offer to our clients.
Our goal is to find the best people and ensure that they have the support, encouragement, training, and resources they need to reach their full potential. That helps us to achieve our goal of continual improvement and development too.
show us your skills!
Join our freelance portfolio
We also have a wide portfolio of freelance contributors, encompassing everything from AI experts and copywriters to linguists and translators, and we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
gain valuable experience with us
Intern at TWi
Gain experience on the job in a variety of roles: business, information development, technical writing, translation and localization. We keep one or two intern slots open every year.